Has anyone used Planetary herbals for there child under 10yrs, to help sleep?

I am looking to see if anyone else used this herbal syrup, its suppose to help ADHD & ADD children calm down so they can have a good night sleep. The name is "Planetary Herbals". I picked it up at the vitamin store. My son fell asleep last week at school, he stayed at his dad's. His father said, he made our son go to sleep about 9:30pm, that's later than at my house, but that is his home. Anyway, I can't have him sleep at school. The problem seems to be after lunch, he eats healthy (fruits, very low sugar), goes to sleep between 8:15-8:30pm and I bought new pillows, I put soft music on, he says, he is still tired.

friendlyterri

Asked by friendlyterri at 8:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• i know sleepytime tea helps. a woman i knew used it on her son. http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/ try this site. i love this company and i use it. it's a tea company that has different things. its safe to use on kids. i hope this helps.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010