Can You???

Can you get pregnant from pre-cum? And can you get pregnant a couple of days before you are suppose to start your period?

no rude answers please :)

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes and yes.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• They say you're ovulation happens 14 days after the end of your last period... You ovulate for about 3 days I think and sperm can stay alive inside you for up to 72 hrs. Best thing to do if you're close, is be on the bottom with a big pillow under your butt. Seriously- once you get up alot of the sperm will roll back out- I'm sure this is all no duh stuff, but if your'e trying with no luck, it's just some fun advice my sister used and it worked for her! lol But the pillow thing, and just lay hips up for as long as you can. Gets more little fellas up there for longer! LOL Good Luck! :P
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• If you have sex you can get pregnant
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes and not likely. Some people can get pregnant 2 days before their cycle it's just not real likely that they would. Since I don't know your body or your cycles I cannot say yes or no to the second question. But yes even pre-cum contains millions of sperm.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:32 AM on Aug. 23, 2010