Treu Blood is coming on in a little bit! Who is going to be watching tonights episode?

I know I am !!!! :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• We missed the first showing... so we'll be catching the 1130. I can't wait! Don't tell me anything.

@tootoobusy: True Blood is a show about vampires based on a series of books known as "The Sookie Stackhouse Novels" by Charlotte Harris. Sookie is a telepath living in Bon Temps, Louisiana. Well, vampires "come of the coffin" so to speak because of a new Japanese synthetic blood- True Blood. It provides all of their nutritional needs so they no longer need to feed on humans.
    Sookie works at Merlotte's the only bar/restuarant in Bon Temps. One evening the first vampire anyone in town has met, Bill, comes into Merlotte's. Sookie can't hear his thoughts like she can with everyone else. It turns out he moved in next door (an acre or two) to Sookie. The excitement starts from there!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When it is online I will watch it. Hopefully I get a good link later.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'am I jist love the show. I look forward to it all evening.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Tell me about True Blood. Which network or channel is it on? Bravo, TNT, or what? Sunday night is Madmen and Army Wives.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm so jealous, had to cancel HBO couldn't justify the rise in rates when I only watch 2 shows on there. I will be buying the season on DVD when its out. I am so addicted. I've been rewatching season one ands 2 that I dvr'd when I had the chance. Enjoy for me!
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I watch it online.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• HBO! Sunday nights at 9 pm
    Favorite show for DH and I too watch. We've been addicted to it from the first season, its in its third season now. But HBO allows you to go back and watch old episodes from the old season.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010