Is he? Isn't he?

My bf is very "apathetic" (for lack of a better word).

I've asked him, "are you ready to break up or something?" He says "no". I ask, "So we're going to try to work this out?" He's says "I'm not sure".

WTF? What is he up to?

Further, we both agree that we had an awesome relationship until recently when things just fizzled.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe try to do something new together, spice up your sex life. Go one a few dates with no kids.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Tell him that he can't have it both ways. That he can't play the middle ground card for convience. Either he wants to work things out or he wants to end them, but he needs to man up and make his choice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Give him a time limit. If he can't figure things out by this time, tell him you will.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:12 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• He needs to get his act together and figure his stuff out. Not fair for you to sit around waiting for him to make up his mind.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 9:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• has there been a big change resently a lot of company or anything like that my man does that when i have friends hang out
    HippieHolly

Answer by HippieHolly at 4:43 AM on Aug. 23, 2010