Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange pain? adult content

I am pregnant with my first, so all these aches and pains are new. The pain that concerns me is in the vaginal canal or birth canal area. It feels like it is being stretched. Thats the only way I know how to explain it. And it's not from intercourse, because I am on pelvic rest and my DH and I havent had sex in almost three weeks. Is it something I should ask my doc about it or is it just from stuff rearranging itsself?

Answer Question

Asked by Casumael at 9:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 10 (490 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Well it is always better to be safe then wait. So I suggest you contact ur doctor assoon as possible cause it could be something ur doctor needs to know about. I felt like alot with my last son but my doctor told me that a womans body is liek a rubber band so when we start growing during pregnancy u will have some pain and aches and feelings that you have never felt before.

    But again everyone is different so I recommend you contacting ur doctor assoon as possible.
    Good Luck

    Answer by april1500 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.