Strange pain? adult content

I am pregnant with my first, so all these aches and pains are new. The pain that concerns me is in the vaginal canal or birth canal area. It feels like it is being stretched. Thats the only way I know how to explain it. And it's not from intercourse, because I am on pelvic rest and my DH and I havent had sex in almost three weeks. Is it something I should ask my doc about it or is it just from stuff rearranging itsself?

Casumael

Asked by Casumael at 9:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well it is always better to be safe then wait. So I suggest you contact ur doctor assoon as possible cause it could be something ur doctor needs to know about. I felt like alot with my last son but my doctor told me that a womans body is liek a rubber band so when we start growing during pregnancy u will have some pain and aches and feelings that you have never felt before.

But again everyone is different so I recommend you contacting ur doctor assoon as possible.
    Good Luck
    april1500

Answer by april1500 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010