What does everyone think about the Trig Palin mother mystery? have you seen the site palindeception.com

this is really essential to understanding her character. she has made Trig and right-to-life a centerpiece of her campaign, but is Trig really her baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think this whole "evil palin" campaign is ridculous. There is more to her then whos kid belongs to who. Does it really matter if it was her daughter's baby that SHE is raising or if her daughter is pregnant. Does it really make a difference? Not really. To me it doesn't determine if she is a great candidate for vice president or not. If anything it shows how loyal to her family she is. And it shows that she is just a regular person. Let me ask this...........if your best friend was in the same circumstances, where she maybe lied about her new baby, or her daughter being pregnant, would you still be her friend? I would be.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• it was more than likely her baby b/c downs is extremely common in older women.
    mom2bboy

Answer by mom2bboy at 8:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I also believe that the focus on Palin is absolutely ridiculous. How about people focus on the Presidents. Know what they stand for. Vote not because of race or gender but for changes their leadership could bring to all of us. We vote for a candidate because they either are Democrat or Republican. Ignore what political party they are in and listen...to both candidates leaving out all the things that are frivilous to the potential Presidential candidate.
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 8:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Why the heck would she lie about having a baby when she already has a bunch of kids? Exactly.... I think everyone needs to get off her kids and focus on her.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Of course it is her baby. You must be an idiot to belive that he is not her son. Her daughter is pregnant how could Trig be her daughters baby when her daughter has not given birth yet? Think about it.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008