the dr is going to test my progestrone levels on tuesday... adult content

Back in Feb i had my daughter still born at 23weeks because she had T18, we started TTC again as soon as my 6 weeks was up (the dr cleared us to do so) and i have yet to get pregnant and "they" say that your at your highest risk to get pregnant right after delivering. Well so far we have yet to get pregnant so my dr told me to start an ovulation kit on day 10 and on day 13 i got my smiley face which mean i would ovulate within 48 hrs. we had intercourse how we were told and now she want to test my progestrone level on tuesday to make sure it is higher than 10 and if it isnt she will put me on clomid next month. My question is if my level is higher than 10 does that mean i would be pregnant? and if not can they see in a blood test this soon if i would be pregnant being 1 week after i ovulated? I think it would be but i wanted to see if i could ask the dr to throw that in on my blood test.. thanks!!!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 9:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive