A penis for a day!! what would you do??? adult content

I have a list of things i would do..hah what would you do! Just for fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• masturbate,pee my name in the snow

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would see how it really was to pee standing up. I would also see what sex was like from the mans point of view.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Write my name in the snow, have sex, and take a punch/kick - just so I could know how it compares to labour.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would totally urinate in the grass, without having to squat and try not to get it in my shoes! lol.

I would also see how it really is peeing in the toliet and why its so hard for some men to aim at the toliet!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• omg i have been wishing i would wake up with a penis for a day since sophmore year in hs. i want to know what its like for the guy during sex and what it feels like to have an erection lol
    Darkangelpunk

Answer by Darkangelpunk at 9:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes! Sex, peeing standing up, getting kicked. I'd like to jump up and down! Haha. I think it would be funny!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• lol! I don't know, but I bumped this question before i even read the answers, b/c as soon as I read it I knew it would be fun! I guess I would pee standing up too - I can't really think of anything else I could do with it that I'd really want to do...
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• OMG, I would never stop wanking it! lol! And I'd make sure I had sex in every hole available! Just so I knew what it was all like when I turned back!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• LMAO TO JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!

SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i'd tryevery kind of mens underwear they make, and then even womens underwear just for the hell of it and a skirt, i'd do all the previously mentioned things, i'd pee at urinal in a public bathroom and buy condoms that are supposed to look like costumes lol
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010