I went shopping today for new clothes. Isn't it sad that I haven't had new clothes in so long that I couldn't remember what size I wear? Lol.

luvsmysonjames

Asked by luvsmysonjames at 9:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I had spent so much time feeding, clothing, buying toys...you name it. I never had time or money for me.

One day in the office, I was walking down the isle and my skirt slid off! lmao...Thank goodness I had a jacket on!

Then at the beginning of this year I decided it was time for me! One of the first things I did was go to buy some new clothes. And holy cow! I tried on stuff and it was too big. Tried the next size down and that was too big also!

Well, that was such an ego boost :)
    MelissaKelley

Answer by MelissaKelley at 9:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• That was me a few weeks ago. After 2 babies that's what happens.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• hehe :) Well glad you got some time to go shopping
    Melissa wish that would happen to me! Im trying to lose weight, but not going so well!

Well.. i can never remember how OLD I AM!? Really im only 27.. and i cant blame it on being a mommy because even when i got pregnant (4yrs ago) & was filling out all that paper work that comes along with it, the lady ask me my age and i was like.. Umm.. Hmm... eeehhh...LMAO!! She looked at me like i was NUTS!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• that's why i don't go shopping, I know what size I am and its not pretty LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• lol im the same right now im not very sure what size i am i just had my son i went to the store and i bought some size 5 and thye were great and then i went to another and they didnt fit so i wnt for a 7 and then in the other the 7 was huge on me its just horrible
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I felt that way aftering having my son but I was able to found some really cute thing once I found the size i was in.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010