Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

My sis wants to move in with a child molester- she has a 2yr old boy adult content

She moved across the states to get away from him as soon as she turned 18. now she and her husband want to move back here and stay with our parents. My parents molested me and he has a history of being overly sexual. He use to tell me he had fantasies of doing things with my friends - girls and boys when I was a teen. I am trying to convince her not to do it- I am soo scared for her child and cant believe she would even consider this! Any advice on what can be done? We dont have the room for her- and they are the type that wont "leave" after a couple of weeks or months. yes, she knows about it- they even defended her rapist in court when she was 17!


Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • She is not thinking straight. You have to do everything possible to stop her. You could possibly ask for custody and testify. Is there any legal reports in the past?

    Answer by tootoobusy at 9:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • I would suggest calling CPS if they do decide to move in. Sadly, it's out of your hands for the most part. If necessary possibly offer to take in her child until they find a place of their own? Or you can check in regularly and talk to the boy, make sure everything is ok, that no one has touched him... It's the best I can think of really. But if your father is a molester, this is a case where child services may need to get involved.

    Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • First of all I'm so sorry that happened to you. I can relate,I had a stepfather that was a child molester/rapist.
    I'd be threatening her with CPS the moment she stepped foot in the state.Do it if she moves in.

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • Is there any proof of it and why is she putting her two year old at risk.?

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • Thats very sad & sick.. I know someone who stayed with their hubby after the child said the father molested them.... IDK how they do it. The sad thing is -- the wife was molested as a child & now has strong convictions about not letting anyone kiss her kids (forehead only!)... Yes stays with the very man that may have touched their kid.. Makes me sick to my stomach!

    Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • I agree with the PP's, call CPS... please don't let this happen to this 2 year old little child!!!!

    Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • not much you can do. But i can say she is an IDIOT for doing so if she does.

    Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • As cautious as I am to suggest CPS, I might recommend calling them over this. She's not doing what is best for her child. That's so sad.

    Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010