i want to work from HOME!!! HELP

I HAVE NO money to start up a company. i know that you HAVE to have money to start up a business. im with ameriplan and thats why i have no money. i did just start a month ago and i HONESTLY LOVE AMERIPLAN i just know that it takes time to build up income.

i just wanted to start another stay at home business so i can actually have some income from both come in at once until i start actually making money...

HELP PLEASE! thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• While I was starting up with Ameriplan I also did ChaCha for a few hours a day...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I don't know what ameriplan is. But I work as an Independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay. the benefits are amazing. If you want more info let me know
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hi, I have an Ameriplan policy but don't do the business. I work with the WHY CIRCLE, www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia This is a consumer direct marketing referral company. We get paid for referrals. There is a very low start up. If you are coachable, we can help you reach your goals. Visit my link and if you like what you see, fill out the CONTACT US form and I will call you with our schedule of webcasts and link.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 8:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I searched for years to find a way to work from home. I started with a fundraising company. You know the fundraisers your kids do for school I work for a company that does them. I work from home most of the time only working outside when I have meetings with schools, kick offs things like that. Bad thing is its commission only with any company. Some companies will make you pay for brochures and sample merch. some won't. Good thing is I love my job its fun and I control my schedule. My advice do a search for fundraising companies and see what they pay there reps.
    mosarmywife

Answer by mosarmywife at 8:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hi
    i don't know what ameriplan is. But I work as Independent consuiltant for
    Avon The benefits are good Youravon.com
    wadeam

Answer by wadeam at 9:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My home based business is in the wellness and network marketing industries...todays largest emerging industries. This is where the money is. My company has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues, most recent issue is Nov. 2008. Be sure to pickup a copy at your local bookstore. This is where you want to be, in a fast growing business that is starting to get all the attention...from celebrities, politicians, ahtletes, News and other countires. Feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If you're interested in becoming an affiliate for my online shop, I wrote about the details here. Basically, you'd just pass out a coupon code to your friends (or post it online or whatever) and you'll earn a percentage of every sale made using that code. I'll just paypal you the money at the end of each month. You don't have to pay me anything, and there's no stock you have to keep track of. Let me know if you're interested!

ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 11:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Check out my website about how I make money from home makemoneyfromhome.tk

rachelxmichelle

Answer by rachelxmichelle at 12:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 2:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have done a lot of research in the work from home area. Most of what I found were places that you had to pay for information or pay to get a start up kit but then was left with no help to get the business started. Look at my Ehow article for all the companies I found that did not require a start up fee or require you to purchase a book. Hope it helps!!!!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 10:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008