Army Wives, 15 minutes!!! WooHoo

So, I vaguely listened to the end of Drop Dead Diva. Thank goodness for DVR. But Army Wives season finale is coming up....and I am dying to know what happened to General Michael. However I hate commercials so will wait 10 minutes to go out and watch it so I can FF through them LOL Anyone else love it as much as me?
Then can't wait for Supernatural and Vampire Diaries to start again in a month. YES the few shows that give my mind time to just stop and relax LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I know just how Roxy feels....my hubby has been gone for 2 years now and again. I have been raising our kids since our 6 year old was 6 months old on my own. My only support was my mom, she wasn't the best support but she was all I had and now she might be leaving to move with her now husband to out of state. I hate the thought of being alone again. Hubby will be gone until I get out of school and I got over 5 years, NICE HUH!!!!
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Army wives rocks!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I LOVE ARMY WIVES!!!!! I know I can't wait to see what is going on with General Holden. Or with Chase and pamela? YAY, 4 more mins!!!!!
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Oh come on now! That's not fair! I have to wait another 2 hours!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm also an army wife...but my hubby lives in texas and I live in florida....just how the military works
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I love the show, even the sad parts, great story lines. Some of the songs aren't bad either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• 2 hours dang. I loved it when I lived in Alabama for a couple years and every show was on an hour earlier. I LOVED that.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am an Army Wife. My hubby is national guard, but loved it when he was on active duty orders. We wish we could go back to that lifestyle a lot of times. But it's not as easy as saying, Hey release me to go active duty LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Armywife, it does suck. My hubby is a chinook pilot and hasn't found other work since finishing in June!! So he takes whatever jobs/orders are offered to him. What else can you do. He has been gone for 2 weeks now. At least he is working, even though he has to pay for everything then wait for the reimbursement check to come in. So stupid.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Here it is....but I won't ruin it for those of you who has to wait.
    2BlondeBabies