How Did your hubby ask you to marry him?

Im just wondering.... I will vote the most romantic one as best answer!! (Or the one with most votes...!!!)

janieishappy

Asked by janieishappy at 10:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He didn't... I just said, you know, we should do this incase something happens when I have the baby, so he agreed.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I asked him or we both kinda just agreed on it and we did
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• mine's not romantic, but its mine. we were watching 'the omen3' when he pulled out the box, took the ring out and said, ''well, let's see if it fits.''
    talk about distracting me from the movie!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• We were going to see some friends out of town and he pretended to get off at the wrong exit. I started telling him how bad he was at driving and going on and on .... and he pulled up in front of Jareds (jewelry place) I thought he was just pulling over to turn around and we parked. He said, "go pick out whatever ring you would like" ... I couild have died!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• One of our friends said you know you two should married, and we just looked at each other and went ok. I used to joke around with him on how he never actually asked me to marry him. I can't now because last year when we went on our anniversary hike (we go hiking to celebrate our anniversary), when we got to the waterfall he actually went down on one knee and asked me to remarry him. I loved it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My hubby did. He put the ring in a bell pepper before I starting cutting it, to cook for dinner. I saw the ring after I finished cutting it and when I turned around he was on his knee and asked me to marry him. It was at my mom's house in front of my family. I think it was sweet.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• after i feed him a big steak dinner he said you know we should get married
    lena513

Answer by lena513 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I also wasnt asked persay....we talked about getting married and it was something we both wanted. (he also asked me if I wanted a baby and I said yes, so we tried and succeded lol) There wasnt any time, or money, to do a "weekend before he left for boot camp wedding". and I told him it was a little fast for me anyway. He left for bootcamp saying we would wait until he came back to see how we still felt because I said everything was happening so fast. Well, I actually didnt need that, but here I was waiting for him, not knowing what he felt! In a letter he said he knew what he wanted and that I needed to be 100% sure it was what I wanted, and that he was telling everyone that he plans to marry me when he gets back! I guess I really was the last one to know!

So here, I will be 7m pregnant and getting married to my Soldier Boy! OOoooOOo I cant wait! LOL
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Not gonna get most romantic.

#1: started cursing while we were going down the road, pulled over, got into the trunk, got back in and tossed me the box.
    #2: valentines day, sent flowers to work, go thome and he says "ya want the rest of your present? it's in the top drawer of the dresser, go get it" there was the box with what I thought was a ring he had from another girl...turns out he took that one, pawned it off and got my ring...it was a size 5, too small, he really never asked me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• The first time... we had only been dating 6 weeks. We were laying on his parents couch in a dark room, listening to the Beatles White Album. He says.... " I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want to be the father of your children."

I FREAKED out, jumped off the couch and ran to my car and yelled out my door, that he better never call me again.

15 years later we are married with three kids and exceedingly happy.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010