What does implantation bleeding look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• for me it was spotting somewhere in the 10-12 wk range. I would call your doc to be on the safe side.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• mine was much earlier than that... it was right around my period or that month but ti was like she said just some spotting i thought i was starting and when i never really started i took a test and it was positive
    mrs_gilhole

Answer by mrs_gilhole at 9:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• uum 10 -12 weeks for implantation??????? it generally occurs anywhere from 4-10 days from conception; and I did not bleed with mine. However, during my "period time" following a positive test; I spotted as well, first it was dark old blood, and then bright new blood which scared the crap out of me. Basically per OB; it was my body still wanting to have the ragtime, even though I was pregnant. It literally lasted 24 hours, and was never heavy; only spotting.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Just think of the world's smallest paintball gun shooting red paintballs at your undies. Some women have it 1 day....it can last for alittle while longer. It's a very dark red..some women can confuse with their own period about the time it's due. This is how some are confused when they are told they are 8 weeks instead of 4.

Best wishes!
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 11:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Mine was light spotting around the time of my period
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2008