Tilapia recipes?

can I use it like I would any white fish. I have some fillets and grilled it last time with dill and lemon but It needs some more flavor, I'm thinking of serving with Brown rice and ands need ideas, thanks

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ok, get some McCormick Panko crusting blends in the lemon garlic flavor. Follow the directions on the package. Now, top it with some lemon butter sauce. (either pick some up, or pm me and I'll tell you how to make it.) Serve this with the brown rice and you've got a pretty popular dish from a certain chain restaurant that shall remain nameless.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yummy!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My favorite recipe for Tilapia is really simple. I lightly coat it with seasoned flour, pan fry until golden and add in a jar of diced tomatoes (you can get a lot of varities of flavors, whatever you like). Heat until the tomatoes are warm. Serve with pasta or warm bread.
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 3:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• google Tilapia before serving it. It can be quite toxic, especially if it is farmed (not wild)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It marinates well, I use italian dressing to marinate ours, I also add fresh lemon and dill when grilling.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• so good cooked in tinfoil in the oven with fresh veggies and melted butter for about 40 mins!
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010