What should I do??

Im just wonderin if what im doin is right. My kids father shes my daughter but has never asked to see my son and now all the sudden that he's gettin bigger and can do more than sit there he wants to see him but the thing is my son calls my boyfriend daddy becuz he is the only one he's ever known since he was born to be his dad my bf pretty much does everything a father should do for there kid. I dont want it to confuse my son when his real dad says im ur daddy and then he goes home and he knows my bf as daddy too. I really dont my ex involved in his life at all. I jus not sure what to do or how to handle this one. Can anyone give me some advice ? thanks

luvmikids2

Asked by luvmikids2 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is a difference between a father and a dad. If your bf is taking over the role of his dad then let it be. Your son is young and will eventually get it. He's lucky to have two people that love him and thats all he needs to know.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008