I am so ashamed of myself. (posting this here since it is not a question)

I measured my body just a few minutes ago and feel disgusted. I measured my left thigh, right thigh, hips and stomach. I also weighed myself. I am going to do this once a month to see if anything changes. I sure hope so because I am trying to lose left over baby weight from over 9 years ago.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Girl don't even talk about stuff like that. I am so overweight it is scary. I start doing well,and then I crash and crash hard. Good luck to you tho! I hope you are successful, and give me some tips!
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• That's why I avoid doing that then I might have to stop eating chocolate. I like denial.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• oh, morphing happens~prune the disgust and work for a change~Good on Ya for getting real with yourself...get that heart healthy too~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• crazy it has been a VERY long time since I had chocolate. I really need to lose some weight so I can have my hysterectomy.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• queen I am the same way. I hate it.
    itsallabtthem84