Does your DH have any thing he does in public that annoys you?

DH has a tendency to "adjust" in public and this drives me bonkers. He can't be the only man (besides baseball players) to do this. Tell me I'm not alone! :)

TwoBrownDogs

Asked by TwoBrownDogs at 11:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh no. My hubby does it. He reaches way down there and grabs hold, pulls stuff around a bit, itches a little. Drives me CRAZY! He even does it in church!!! He thinks it is normal and wont stop. Then he points out how I adjust my bra alot. Different ok?
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Your totally not alone! My husband adjusts in public too...but it's not the typical crotch grab...he splits his legs and shakes...oh my gosh....EMBARASSING!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My husband people watches and listens to their conversation and he is so blatantly obvious about it! I have to remind him he is with me and should be staring at me listening to my words not some strangers...because that is what he is doing staring and listening to people he does not even know
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My husband adjusts, but he tries to be discreet about it. LOL
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My husband people watches and listens to their conversation and he is so blatantly obvious about it! I have to remind him he is with me and should be staring at me listening to my words not some strangers...because that is what he is doing staring and listening to people he does not even know"

Mine does too, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• humps me when i try to pick something up lol
    HippieHolly

Answer by HippieHolly at 4:38 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• all guys do that, try have a big piece of skin that hangs there and rubs against your legs all day and gets sweaty and itchy and sticks to the leg, its not real comfy for them. lol

I'm sure we have habits that bug them, as well. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:06 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• @Hippie LoL mine humps me also when i try to pick something up. Im so happy Im not the only one that happens too. He also farts in public and thats so annoying and he doesnt think its a problem..
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2010