I am on day 35 of my cycle and no peroid, having some cramping, lower back pain and headaches, but no nausea. Could I be pregnant, but just to soon to tell? I took a test 2 days ago and it was negative. Should I wait a couple of more days and test again?

Christinee100

Asked by Christinee100 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wait a couple of days and take a test in the morning, that is when the hormones are the strongest. You can have your period for up to like, 2 months of your pregnancy but if you are like me, i got preg, and it just went away, no spotting or anything. i took 3 tests before i believed it too. so wait a day or two and try again. I did not have nausea or anything, the only way i knew was that my period stopped...and i didnt use a contraceptive. but those are minor details... :) good luck!
    Cas05

Answer by Cas05 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Like i've told everyone else.... get the clear Blue. It's the most sensitive pregnancy test I have seen. and I took it at night and my HCG's were only 256 which is REALLY low
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008