Do you ever have this problem (sexually)? adult content

I feel like my vagina is short. I have been with my husband since we were 13 so of course he has gotten bigger and longer...sometimes when we have sex it HURTS like it is going too far back. Could he be too long for me? What can I do about it?

BTW we are 17 and 18 now so can I pretty much expect hings to stay this way from here on out?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• More lube. You may think that you are wet enough but sometimes we aren't...you might also notice that it only hurts at certain times during your cycle. The closer I am to my period, the more I notice this same thing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Uh... ew on the 13 part. :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• so its because your cervix isnt going up as far as it should. i have been having this problem since i got pregnant and it turns out its because my uterus is tilted and my cervix cant go up as far as it should. another reason could be that when you are super turned on it moves up anyway, so maybe theres not enough foreplay going on.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Your vagina can seem like it has shortened because as you age, your cervix can actually sort of fall.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm the same way. I'm just small. My doctor even told me so when we were talking about birthing. I've always been like that. Or...maybe your husband is just really well endowed, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Wow. Thanks anon. Thats really helpful.
    amber710

Comment by amber710 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Have you been to the gyno lately? Could have polyps or growths on your cervix making it painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i love the sarcasm toward our little basher there. nice taking it in a mature manner. because anon was being very mature, right?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• ok here is the thing, he needs to do more to stimulate you. my first husband was rather long and I was a teenager, we had to move slowly and as time went by and with enough stimulation I could have it all...you will loosen up in time, you are still young
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My SO can't put his thang all the way in me either, i'm 18 and have already had a kid, been to the gyno, nothing is wrong, just that he is long.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010