Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BF having pain during sex? adult content

My BF and I started having sex not too long ago and after the first couple of times we have had to stop several times because his head starts hurting. It started out as the back of his neck and head would feel like it was going to explode, then one day he felt a pop behind his eye and was in a lot of pain. Now tonight as he was having an orgasm he felt the pop again and his eye and head hurt. This is starting to scare us. Anyone know what it could be?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

Answers (8)
  • make him go to the doctor. that sounds wierd.

    Answer by cassie_m at 11:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • blood pressure?

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • i would consult a doctor. might just be something stupid, but it doesn't hurt to find out.

    Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 11:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • It sounds like that he may have something going on with the pressure in his veins. When you have an orgasm, the blood flow to the penis is enhanced. It sounds like the pressure behind his eyes may be from his veins. He definately should go and have it checked out.

    Answer by hsmominky at 11:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • I think he definitely needs to go to the doctor.

    Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • Blood pressure is what it could be!

    Answer by Rosebuds2 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

  • get to a doctor

    Answer by regian19832002 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

  • i would hope he would see a dr., and if they had no idea i would have him try a chiropractor or acupuncturist.

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.