Ella's organics and plum organics baby food...

My dd LOVES these, which is amazing because she's not a big eater, but they are a little pricey. Anyone know where I can find them or similar pouched baby foods a little cheaper than 1.75 per pouch?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies r us usually has the Ellas on sale once a month, the sale is usually 10 for $10. sign up for their free rewards program and they will email you members only sale fliers!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Earth's Best is good, but it's in a jar as opposed to a pouch.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• could you make your own? That makes it super cheap! And its much fresher :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Earths best is alot cheaper, its not in a pouch but why pay so much more just for a pouch. Earths best also offers coupons on their website!!
    I asked my pedi about Ella's foods, she said the companys "first foods" are not a good for first foods because they mix 2-4 different kinds together. First foods should be just 1 fruit or veggie all by itself, mixing a few together can cause an allergic reaction and you woulnt know which thing caused it.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• it's actually the pouch part that she's enjoying, she was sucking the food right out of it lol. I'll give earth's best a shot, see how it goes. And she is far past the "first foods" stage, so no worries about the mixes :)
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's was only $1 at our babies r us........ same price as earth's best. You really should consider just making your own baby food. It's a lot healthier. I know that some moms compare jar/pouch baby food to fast food. Yes, it is fast and convenient, but not necessarily the best option.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010