how do u get rid of madness about my dad?

he makes me upset about my loveing anmails wish is my cats,

jules441

Asked by jules441 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pets

• talk to him about why he is making you upset. Try to understand where he is coming from on the issue too, maybe it's something that's more important to him then you think it is. If it's just him completely not understanding you and you completely not understanding him and If he refuses to listen and wont budge on where he stands do what I do...(example: Dad: "you really shouldn't do that it can cause blah blah blah and then you will blah blah blah and blah blah blah *rambling*" Me: "ok dad...*pretend to listen and just nod your head*")
    sake1521

Answer by sake1521 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• why do you care? You can love who you want. Personally, if I knew it bugged him, I would feel its his issue, not mine and just not talk to him about the topic. Let him think he's won if it makes him happy, but I know you can change what a person says, but not how they think.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My Dad was the same way. He would give us all a hard time about our pets. He loved making jokes about them because he knew it riled us. I got to the point where i just ignored him or rolled my eyes at him. He eventually let up although he never really stopped.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Close your ears! It is your love, give it where you want to.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 7:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010