I am a new mom to be thru adoption. I am looking for any moms who have adopted from Jamaica. I am in the latter stages and was hoping for some insight on whats next.

Jamaican Adoption questions

firsttimer429

Asked by firsttimer429 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Adoption

• Wow!! Congrats! I haven't heard too much about Jamaican Adoptions can your agency help you out with that?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I don't know anything, but there is a great group here on Cafemom called Adoption Beauty Marked. There are lots of ladies in there who have done all types of different adoptions. You may be able to find someone who has done Jamaican, but if not there are still lots who have done international and lots of support!!
    mommy9

Answer by mommy9 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Congratulations--I just wanted to tell you that:-) What an awesome step:-)
    Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I've no experience with adoption from Jamaica, but CONGRATS!! Hope the rest of your journey is smooth : )
    joy2bamom

Answer by joy2bamom at 1:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2008