If you do this too often could it be bad in some way?

I enjoy giving my dh bj's and of course he loves it. well my question is ...is it bad to swallow often?
the other night I swallowed and then tonight I did it again I don't mind I was just wondering is too much of that in my stomach bad???...lol
Even though I hear it has lots of protein...lol
Thanks Ladies for those of you that love pleasing their man. (Different strokes for different folks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Here's what Wiki says, also seems to be the general consensus: Semen is full of protein, minerals (zinc Calcium), some fructose sugars and other nutrients. It has few calories, and is perfectly safe to swallow if it has no disease germs. In fact studies have shown that
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i have never swallowed(it gags me) but i have heard that it is actually good for you. good for your skin and of course the protien, it has lots of nutrients and stuff in it.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Never heard anything bad about it and I'm sure no man would ever do a study to find out lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• There isn't any reason why you shouldn't swallow.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I dont do BJ's! It is just unnaturla nad repulsive..IMHO
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2010