Birthday question about table space...

We're hosting a party for kids at a golf place that has a long set of tables, about 2 or 3 placed together. When i sit the kids down, to eat and all, should I see who is finishing up, and hand them a wipe for their hands and my crossword puzzle, coloring pages I made, or stick them in their bags to take home?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• depends on the ages of the kids - if they are younger they may just want to get up and run around!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:49 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If you want to keep them together then giving them the pages would be a good idea. If possible, I'd direct them to another table for after eating so they don't distract the kids who are still eating.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would send them home because someones will get ruined or misplaced and then the fight is on!
    Rosebuds2

Answer by Rosebuds2 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well the games are to get the kids interacting with one another, and the tables are all together, in a line, and with the number of cousins we have, we will have to use the same table space for both eating and the coloring.
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2010