Birthday question about table space...

We're hosting a party for kids at a golf place that has a long set of tables, about 2 or 3 placed together. When i sit the kids down, to eat and all, should I see who is finishing up, and hand them a wipe for their hands and my crossword puzzle, coloring pages I made, or stick them in their bags to take home?

Asked by txdaniella at 12:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• depends on the ages of the kids - if they are younger they may just want to get up and run around!

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:49 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If you want to keep them together then giving them the pages would be a good idea. If possible, I'd direct them to another table for after eating so they don't distract the kids who are still eating.

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would send them home because someones will get ruined or misplaced and then the fight is on!

Answer by Rosebuds2 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well the games are to get the kids interacting with one another, and the tables are all together, in a line, and with the number of cousins we have, we will have to use the same table space for both eating and the coloring.

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2010