how many people have gotten pregnant when useing the pull out method? adult content

i am happily married, and we only use the pull out method because if we do become pregnat it is not going to be a problem(we just areant planning it). so we had sex on the day i ovulate(i am pretty sure because i always have cramps) we used the pull out method but my hubby thinks he might of slipped up a bit this time. and i this is alittle TMI but when i wiped after sex i had more discharge then usual and when i woke up alot of it came out (maybe his c**) what do you think the chances of pregnancy are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• give yourself about 4-7weeks and then go get a test.

I did that whole 'pull out' method, and everytime I did, I got pregnant.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well, I used the pull-out method for 5 years and never got pregnant. One night we were going along as usual when we decided at the last minute for my husband not to pull out. I knew instantly that I was going to be pregnant, and I was right. One time out of Wham! Pregnant. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• we used that for 2 yrs...then when we figured i couldn't get preg...one month later i did. it's a toss up :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• The pull put method does not work at all. You should definitely try investing in the morning after pill. A pill that you van buy over the counter. You have 3 days after the incident to prevent yourself form becoming pregnant. It is not a form of an abortion it just simply prohibits you from becoming pregnant. The pill may run u about $35-$40 dollars. Good luck...
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Their pre-cum is actually a lot stronger...we got pregnant with our third child doing the pull out method!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Thats how i got my son...
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:16 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well we have been together for almost 9 years and have always used that method. We have 4 beautiful kids and 3 of them were VERY planned! So we have only had one "surprise" baby lol but she is the best surprise ever =)
    My best friend and her husband have always used that method too and only have the 2 they planned!

Its def not a fool proof method tho!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I was taken off birth control for a assumed blood clot and I waited for my next period to come before going to the doctor to get a different birth control only my period never came and was pregnant three weeks after stopping BC. We were using the pull out method
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010