How many times did you have to "try" before getting pregnant? adult content

My husband and I had used the pull-out method for about 5 years successfully when one night we decided last minute to just once, not do it. I knew instantly that I was going to be pregnant. ONE time out of 5 years, and we now have a son, lol.

I really have no idea where to put this. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The two tiimes in our marriage that we didn't use condoms and said whatever happens, happens... it did. lol
    For the third baby I was breastfeeding and my cycle was weird, coming at all different times. Then we tried for 4 months before we got pregnant.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:12 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well we were purposely trying to have a baby with our son. We tried for about 2 months and that is rougly sex 3x/week.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have been pregnant 5 times (3 miscarriages, 2 kids). The first 4 I got pregnant the first cycle I tried. The last one was accident. We were using NFP and well... it didn't work. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I didn't try. Seems to work for me, I guess. 6 kids and only 1 was planned.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My last baby, who is 5 yrs old now, well it was 3 times a day for, 4 months
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• when i got pregnant with my first son it was because i ran outtta bc and i found out i was pregnant 9 weeks later.. i was 7 weeks along.. ..then after removing my iud my dr told me that i got pregnant with my 2nd 9 days after getting it removed... when i called my dr office to tell them i was pregnant they thought i was joking at first because it had only been like a month when i found out, lol
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 1:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• 1st month after going off the pill... I was on it for 5 years. about 3 or 4 months with the second. I had an IUD for 8 yrs
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• 1st was a happy surprise after being told we wouldn't be able to have kids, 2nd took 2 years of trying, and we have been trying again for over 2 years. It's hard to hear about other people getting pregnant so easily. Doesn't seem fair, especially when people who don't want kids get pregnant so easily.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:43 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Both of my pregnancies just "happend." No planning at all. Now that we are "planning," nothing has happend thus far!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 4:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I just look at him and BAM I am pregnant LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2010