Hormones after miscarriage or pregnant?

Hello ladies.... I had a natural miscarriage 6 weeks & 4 days ago I was 8 weeks pregnant & bled for about 7-8 days, my husband & I were intimate as soon as I stopped bleeding, I haven't gotten my period yet, this morning I thought my period was going to start because I had went to use the restroom & when I wiped there was a very light pink stain on the toilet paper, but it went away now, my husband told me I might be pregnant but I told him I don't think so, but then again I have been feeling nausea, dizzy spells, hunger, fatigue, moody, cry for anything & a couple of smells have been bothering me.... I don't want to think Im pregnant because I don't want to get excited for no reason. So could it be just my hormones acting up after the miscarriage or could I be pregnant like my husband thinks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My advice is this; Go in and see a doctor. I had the same thing happen about 5mths ago, and well unless you go, you'll never know.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 1:14 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Call your OB/Gyn - I am not licensed to answer this question.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You are more fertile following a miscarriage. You most certainly could be pregnant again. Call your OB and make an appointment. Either way you should be checked. You need to confirm a complete miscarriage ( No tissues left inside) and confirm your pregnant/not pregnant status. Because if you are pregnant again you need to be monitored more closely since your body did not fully recover.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:17 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's a possibility that you could be pregnant. The spotting could be implantation bleeding. I'm not sure about the hormones after mc, but here's a bump for ya.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• ... :( Have you heard of a D&C? ...I have had a miscarrage before.. and as hard as it is to think about it. Sometimes, it isnt a full miscarrage. There can be things left behind that can actually begin to make you sick. Its important to follow up with your doctor affter a miscarrage so they can diagnose if everything is alright... I am very sorry for your loss, now is a very emotional time.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010