How many of you out there have a Nook??

Its an electronic book, i just got one and i love it. How about you all?

Philadlfiagrl

Asked by Philadlfiagrl at 1:22 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have a Kindle, I love it. They look real similar.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Not yet ... but I'm going to buy myself one for Xmas this year.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have a Kindle, I don't so much care for it, but my husband.. Man he loves it!! It's not like I give it bad reviews, I just never have time to sit down and read with a 3 year old and 10 month old LOL. I really want an ipad next.... but before that I want a Boston Terrier puppy. They are my favorite dogs.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i love my nook. i dont always have alot of time to read it either but i like that i dont have books collecting dust all over the place and it remembers my place and i can shop from home...its convenient, awesome.
    Philadlfiagrl

Comment by Philadlfiagrl (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I just got one for my Birthday...Love it!!! I was able to get rid of most of my books. I even like it because the price of some of the books is less than if you buy the book itself. I love free fridays because it allows me to sample a author that I might not have read before.
    Jeanie
    diva63113

Answer by diva63113 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We took a look. We saw a Nook. On his head he a hook. On his hook he had a book. On his book was "How to Cook." We saw him sit and try to cook. He took a look at the book on the hook. But a Nook can't read, so a Nook can't cook. SO...what good to a Nook is a hook cook book? ~ Dr. Seuss

I just go to the library... ROFL...

reading

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• nope and wouldnt get one .. i love actually turning pages of a book
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2010