for christians (people of other faiths may answer as well)

at what age did you feel completely connected to your faith?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't feel that I ever wasn't... I remember even as a child feeling that life was magical. I used to lay in the grass and talk to the goddess way before I knew who she was!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I can say that I was bought up around my faith my whole life, but I felt more intune/connected with my faith in my 20's...It just hit me one day!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm 31...and have just felt connected to my faith in the last year...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I finally felt connected to my faith when I was 25. I realized that It wasn't my job to find God. God was always there, I just had to let him in to my life.
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 9:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It's an ongoing process. My life is constantly evolving and my faith evolves with it. I think it's important to go through life with an open mind and an open heart.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 9:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Actually, at the age of 25. That's when I really understood, and became very active. As a child I really didn't grasp everything, and when I was in my early 20s, I had an abusive husband so I really had a hard time with him letting me do what I wanted as far as religion.
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• when I decided to get married to my husband, he inspired me to be more connected
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I surrendered to Him in 2002. I had been through a lot for my age even opened dark doors (evil realm). The good news is that He chose me while I was still a sinner. I felt this overwhelming power spirit with me. I wiped my tears and knew He was real and good. since then I've been wanting more. I grew fast in my walk. I love my savior and he loves me. :) my life is His!!!!!!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I finally made my faith my own in college. What I mean is, I figured out why I believe what I believe, I stopped leaning on other's faith and answers. I started searching scripture for myself and made my faith completely personal. It's an ongoing process, one that still has me learning and searching but that's because God is so big and I'm so human. =)
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 10:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I had it all along but I was finally able to DEFINE it when I was 21.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008