What is your most embarrasing moment?

Either your kids caused.
Youth stupidity.
Family has done to you.
i.e this is a funny question don't have to take it seriouse!

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Running over a hooker. True story.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:35 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I was in my office with an older male co-worker/manager. My chair wouldn't go down so I was kind of half standing and bouncin down on it.... I had an a-style skirt on and my legs hit the chair weird and the air caught between the chair and my legs made this loud fart noise. I honestly didn't fart but it sounded LOUD like I did. I was so embarassed!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Gotta hear the rest of that story, Glamourina!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• well i said something pretty dumb yesterday, and I am still sitting here thinking Why the heck would you say that. Ever had a diff group of friends where one group you can say something and everyone would think you were hilarious and love what you said, then the other group looks at you like, did you just say that? well I said something to the wrong group.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:37 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• will for me its my son.u see when we go to the store he ask for every thing and if he can not get it he will hit or slap and cusse you out.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 6:28 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I was walking into work at our new fancy bank headquarters. My thigh highs fell down to my ankles. A group of maintanence men saw me and were laughing. I still work with these guys!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I guess when I went to my neighbors house at the last post we were stationed and asked to use her bathroom, and my water broke all over her floor! I had to goto the hospital, so she was left with the mess! Needless to say, I bought her a new rug, and a sorry gift! She was great about it tho!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• When I was in elementary school I went to get up from the lunch table with my tray and I tripped on the seat. I fell down and my lunch went everywhere, including my face.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well, I was driving and I hit her lol. I was 17. Cops came, made it look like it happened in the back alley by the intersection where I hit her. I was going around 50-55. She hit the right side of my car. She was drunk and drugged. Guess it's messed up because I couldve moved out of the way but I didn't. Probably would have totaled my car if I had. Her name was Jamie & she was 38. I know she was in the hospital at least three weeks (which is when she tried to make a claim on my insurance) & according to the insurance claims rep she lived in an house full of transvestites. Haha, what the hell right? So anyway, her claim was denied. I didn't get any tickets, etc. So my Mom came to the wreck site to make sure everything was okay. My boyfriend was in the car with me, he drove me home. We go inside and my little sister had baked cookies. My Mom says "Leave it to Tessa to hit a hooker" and we all crack up laughing.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• The really creepy thing about it though was when she started convulsions. Her face was like a Jekyll and Hyde, really. One side was pretty gross, the other was semi normal looking. As normal as a 38 year old hookers face could look. She had on jeans that had a hole in the crotch, and knee high glittery red boots. I mean it was very obvious what she was. Cops said they were very familiar with her, and that she had ran out in front of a train and attempted the same thing. She was an insurance scammer in short. Living the poor hooker life and trying to make money by getting really hurt.

So yes, that is definitely my most embarrassing moment... ever. How in the hell do you tell your Mom that you just ran over a hooker when you're 17? I mean, there isn't a gentle way to explain that!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2010