a little help please (maybe tmi)

Well i have a little question..... I started my period on Sunday the 28th of September it lasted til October th 3rd but it was heavier, longer(my normal is 3 days) and followed byhorrible cramps and fever. Well it stops on the 3rd and spotted a little on the 4th and then completly stops and then today i just started to bleed like nothing and it was / is red it was not gushing out or anything but on my underwear there was a spot of blood then when i wiped it was alot i had to wipe at least four times so it would kinda stop so i put a tampon on for now. I think that i could be pregnant i have some signs but not sore boobs. SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT COULD THIS BE? Please answer with no rudeness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Blood clot?
    Anonymous

• honey I would go to the hospital and get checked! It doesn't sound that good at all
    Anonymous

• are you saying it is a bloodclot or if it is
    Anonymous

• ok i would recomend hospital NOW and it could of been u was pregnent but misscarried but im not an expert so i would suggest hospital ASAP

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Please - Go to the Doctor asap! If your doctor can't schedule you in then go to the ER. It could be a variety of things... but if you are pregnant then it's a REAL emergency. I had something similar and I waited too long to go to the Doctor. Now I am no longer able to have children. That could have been avoided. GO NOW - straight to the ER!
    Anonymous

• Sorry to say hun.. but it sounds like it could be a miscarriage to me... I have actually had three miscarriages.. and with my first one I was only a few days late and took a test. It said positive.. the very next day I started bleeding very heavy and cramping more then normal and more painful then normal. I went in to the hospital and they told me I was having a miscarriage.. It has happened twice more to me. Let me know what happens or what you find out.. I wish you the best.. atjm0919
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I am with the other women not to scare you but please get to the doctor asap and get checked out
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 9:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Are you on any birth control? Something similar happened when I was on Yaz.  I'd have what looked like my period, but would stop if I didn't take the pill.  Once I took the pill for that day, I'd start bleeding again.  It was never a lot, but it was like my period wouldn't end.  I stopped taking Yaz and now my period's all out of whack.  I haven't had my period in 2 months and I'm not pregnant.  If I were you, I'd go talk to the doctor, just to find out what's going on.

SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i wud go 2 the er u might have had a miscarriage i have had 2 of them and one of em was a week aft i was supposed 2 get my period!!! they told me alot of people miscarry and dont even know it they jst think their gettin their period late
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I agree with atjm. Have you taken a test? I would probably test and see what the results were out of curiosity. There really isn't much a dr can do if it is a miscarriage. They might do an ultrasound but after a miscarriage it basically looks just like you've just had your period. They'd probably also do some blood work. It won't hurt to call and it will probably make you feel better just to talk to someone so I think that's a good idea.

What do you mean by "gushing" - what is the amount - half dollar amount, 2 inch streak, or more like filling a pad every hour? ( I wouldn't use a tampon, just to be save and so that you can know more accurately the amount to tell a dr when they ask)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008