Do You're Child/ren Look Like They Could Be There Father's Twin Its Scarry?

I was just curious if anyone else's child/ren look just like thier father that its almost scarry and its even more scarry if they act just like thier father. lol My son Kai looks just like his father and is even taking on his personailty which is funny and cute at the sametime. My son is only a month and 5 days old.

Post pictures if you have them to compare you're child/ren to thier fathers looks.

I would post pictures but I don't know how to at the moment but I will once I figure out how to post pictures on here.

KaiMommy241

Asked by KaiMommy241 at 2:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think he does but nobody else seems to think so, They think he only got his height from him and everything else from me.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:33 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• People say our daughter is the spitting image of him and stop their sentences when talking to us saying he (or she) just made a face exactly like the other one does at times. I don't see it, I guess I look at them both too often!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• nope...thank god!! LOL shes my twin!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow I know what all of you mean. I always get the omg his looks just like his daddy. I think my son looks nothing like but has triats of me here and there but nothing to notice able.
    KaiMommy241

Comment by KaiMommy241 (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• @alexis_06, Lol thats made me laugh :)
    KaiMommy241

Comment by KaiMommy241 (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes!!! Our youngest dd looks exactly like hubby. My oldest looks just like me, people often think we are sisters that are spaced apart in age!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 4:15 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes my son looks just like his dad.and acts like him.some times they drive me carzy but i love them so very much.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 6:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No but if I had a penny for every time I heard that my dd looks just like me, I would be a very wealthy woman right now. LOL.  She is so much like me in looks and personality that it is spooky.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes, so very much so that My Hubbys own mother picked up a picture of John on Santa's lap & swore that it was Thomas... Her own son... After telling her no for about 5 minutes, that it wasn't Thomas in the picture, I pointed out Johns Lighting McQueen Shoes, that weren't around in the 70's. She laughed. Then we found the pictures of Thomas' that she though she was holding. It turns out besides the shoes, & the date of the photo, they look just a like, little hands held up in fists the same way.

Thomas family will see baby pictures of Thomas & Ask why they didn't get that one of John. ITs Scary how much they look alike... John mimics his daddy too. He use to study the way his daddy was sleeping & then lay down just like him... Or he'll pick out clothes for them to wear to be alike. Talks like him, acts like him. He worships his daddy
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:37 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My 1st dd looked just like her daddy when she was born. But then when she got older she started taking on her own looks.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:37 AM on Aug. 23, 2010