do u like dread locks adult content

there are so many rumors about dreads what do you think do you think they are kickass do you think they are for hippie stoners do you think they are nasty would you have them???????

HippieHolly

Asked by HippieHolly at 2:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• the process of getting dread locks is nasty but i think they're really cool once they're fully developed. they don't look good on caucasian hair though because the texture is all wrong and it just looks messy. you need the right kind of hair
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think some people can look really cool with them, and other people look like they were just to lazy to brush. I personally could never pull them off.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i have dreads lol im white lol wax is nasty but i didnt use it mine r all natural and before i got dreads i had a fro lol and i make them look damn good and the owner of dreadheadHQ is white
    HippieHolly

Comment by HippieHolly (original poster) at 3:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's not my thing but I don't care if other people like them.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I do not like ANY hairstyle that does not allow for washing my hair every day. If you bathe every day, WHY wouldn't you wash your hair as well? Hate dreadlocks, they are ugly on mu opinion. Corn rolls I think are OK.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:00 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Only if they look neat and fresh. I hate seeing dreads that look like they are matted to a persons head.
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 4:21 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• you are suppose to wash dreads and yes i bathe everyday as well as wash my hair lol you need to research about them the history is awesome they have spritual value to them the only people i know that doesnt wash their hair are lazy or homless people but if that what makes them happy then fine but thats not me dreads are clean and are growing more popular everyday why would you say such thinks to a person that you dont know thats not peacful and caring i thank you for your answer i hope you find peace of mind and maybe even to learn to respect other people evenm if they are mean to you i like the term kill them with kindness
    HippieHolly

Comment by HippieHolly (original poster) at 4:23 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i do agree with you adoredby3 i really do
    HippieHolly

Comment by HippieHolly (original poster) at 4:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I love dreadlocks! I saw this girl on my campus who got them, then she got them chopped off and had a boys hair cut, I thought she was super cool :)

But Dh won't let me do anything extreme like that... he'd flip. I might do it anyway, but I'm not sure it's worth the arguement. You really have to pick and choose your battles in marriage.. and I'm not sure extreme hair is something I'm willing to battle.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 4:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• well the cool thing is if you have a bank account you can go to this website that sells dreadlock products and they sell a shampoo that washes dreads out instead of cutting them its dreadheadhq.com you can get dread comds shampoos beads tams(hats) all kinds of cool stuff
    HippieHolly

Comment by HippieHolly (original poster) at 4:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2010