when can I expect the morningsickness

I just found out i was pregnant, I was really sick with my other 3 kids so when can I expect it to knock me down because I know I am gonna get it

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine showed up at like 6 weeks. Most women don't get it though.

Answer by jamiesmom1 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I depends on the person. I got sick at 3 weeks but didn't know until 4 weeks. I was also sick almost all of my pregnancy. I know people that have never gotten sick. Hopefully, you'll be one of those! Good Luck!

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• What To Expect With Morning Sickness
    If you think you may be preganant, you are probably wondeing what to expect with morning sickness. Learn more about when and how morning sickness starts.

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i got mine around 6 weeks and it lasted all 9 months. you can get phenegrhan for it if you would like. it saved my daughters life because i was so sick i was threatening miscarriage. if you know its coming, stay hydrated and never ever let your stomach get empty. if you are worreid about weight gain, air popped popcorn is great.
    and congratulations honey.

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Mine was worst around 6-9 weeks.

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 11:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I just found out I was pg a couple days ago. I am about 4 weeks along and this morning i felt horrible. With my first i didn't have any morning sickness until around 7 weeks. Every pregnancy is different,you may not have any! Congrats!!

Answer by amber8306 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2008