Could I be pregnant???

I've been nauseated for the last 8 days straight, I've been really clumsy and run into everything, I've gotten headaches every day and i never get them, Lower back pain yesterday, but not today. I'm not due for my period until next week. Yesterday i was in the Emergency Room because i passed out in one of my classes, the teacher who is a retired RN said I had a seizure, but we don't know if it's true or not. They put and IV in my arm and took my blood. I fully expected the doctor to come back saying i am pregnant, but he just said my tests came back normal. Could he have just not said I was pregnant because my mom was there? Or maybe i'm not far enough along for it to show up in my blood? If i was pregnant, i would be in the middle of my third week. HELP!!!

KatieMomma

Asked by KatieMomma at 9:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They would have told you if you was pregnant. Blood tests are the best way to tell.
    Anonymous

• Did they test you for pregnancy? Did they ask if it was possible for you to be pregnant? They don't usually run a test unless it's suspected.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• They didn't ask and i didn't tell...
    My mom was in the room and i'm 17...
    KatieMomma

Answer by KatieMomma at 9:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• They would have told you if you were. it would have shown up in your blood test whether they were looking for it or not. it's part of being a girl, they always have the HCG's checked. They wouldn't care if your mom was in there or not especially since your a minor. You might wanna go to the doctor though and see whats wrong
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Can you stop by a $ store and get a test (they're only $1)? You could be anemic too. But if they said the tests were normal, seems like something would have shown up. Have you been eating well? Eating healthy? Had an overdose of sugar or stress lately? There could be any number of things causing those symptoms, other than pregnancy too. Likely if your not due for another week for AF, you might just still be in the "waiting game" to really know.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Sounds more like you want to be pregnant than you really are pregnant.
    Anonymous