Nesting?

How long does it normally take to go into labor after nesting? Today I cleaned from top to bottom and even washed windows...Now Im wore out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Haha! How many weeks are you? If you're at 38+mark, almost any day!
    I'm only a few weeks along and i'm already planning on turning the guest room into a nursery!
    Haha, just try to relax for the days leading up to labor, it will come soon enough.
    KatieMomma

Answer by KatieMomma at 9:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I started nesting around week 20. It was awful. I even got to the point where the dr told me I had to stop cleaning cause I was doing to much (that was around week 32). I had baby around 39 weeks. Then after baby got here it took about two months to go away ;-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I think Im going through that now! I am 34 weeks. I started washing walls and polishing doors lol
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 9:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I did when I hit about 6 months with my first pregnancy. I scrubbed all the kitchen cupboards and bought everything that said Lysol on it. I even cleaned all the cabinets and shelves with the Lysol wipes in the DOGS' ROOM!!! I spent two whole days on it. I was so exhausted, but I couldn't stop.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Im 37 weeks almost 38...its driving me crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008