Was this a good thing to do?

I thought it was I was walking my kids to school and noticed a fresh new cigarette just laying there... What I did instead of picking it up I stepped on it and rubbed it all into the cement, just incase a child decides to pick it up. ;) You never know kids these days. So I started on the right foot today :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would have crumbled it up and thrown it in a trash can, but yes you did a good thing. A friend of ours left a half a pack of cigarettes and a lighter on a table on our front porch. I threw it away. I knew he wasn't going to be back for a month or so and they would have been old by then.... It's actually been longer than a month so I'm sure he's not missing them, and I didn't want our boys finding them and get curious...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would have picked it up and thrown in the trash personally.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i've done that too.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2010