anyone else feel...TGIM

the TGIF is over rated, just more to take care of over the weekend
(husband home, like taking care of another child)

monday brings routine and a chance to catch up on the clutter left from the weekend=husband makes more mess than the kids, at least i can give the kids chores and they do them!)

just a little vent with some humor

anyone else in my boat?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya! I still prefer TGIF though. lol. As much as my DH irritates me with his lack of picking up after himself, I love when we've got a few days to spend together.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• husband is a big boy and can take care of himself and does help around the house. But ya, I hear ya, I don't get weekends and holidays. The closest I get to time off is when they are all at school or work and I get the house to myself.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• ROFL! I felt like this today!!! This weekend kinda sucked, and Dh was in a poor mood all weekend. Now he's out of the house (and out of the way) and I get the chance to clean properly! I usually hate mondays, but it's a short week for Dh, so I love the fact that I can look forward to the long weekend and this monday doesn't bother me at all!! :D
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 8:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• OMG! I'm so happy you said this because I love Monday mornings! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Me too, I look forward to Mondays... Not because of Hubby, just because we have a 14, and 8 yr old that just can't seem to get along. It's so nice to have a quiet house when they're at school...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i don't like mondays..i'm all alone come monday, for the whole week. i never thought a quiet house would be so annoying! monday through friday is a very long week when my little buddy isn't here to entertain me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• lol lol lol lol ol ol OL OL!!! MondayssSSSS!!!! no difference here, just more bread, rolls, extra crap rotted from over buying all year, more to toss, but ..................

YEAHHHHH!!!!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Nope. I like my weekends. Hubby works nights sunday - thursday, so he sleeps all day durning the week. Weekends are our family time together. Sunday night / Monday mornings means its another long week for me until I have some "real" time with my hubby.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:14 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I look forward to Mondays as thats when hubby goes back to work and I get some piece and quiet and get the computer and remote controll back to myself TGIM for sure!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:23 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I keep up pretty well, but my laundry backs up bad...LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010