do you recycle?

if so .. what do u recycle?

san78

Asked by san78 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• PAPER, PLASTIC, GLASS, WE ALSO REUSE AS WELL
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Eh we're trying too. & Bottles, plastics & paper.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• no because we haul our garbage to the dump ourselves due to the fact that it costs 2.00 per bag for garbage if the city picks it up and they dont do recycle. so its cheaper for us to just go to the dump about 2 times a month. we do altho save our cans and bottles for deposit. and we burn any paper. all else goes to the garbage dump. (we live in the country with a town that only has maybe 1000 people in it)
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I do but not completely. My city has a huge can they give us. It is bigger than our trash can that goes to the road. They pick it up every two weeks. Everything gets mixed up in there. I think they could somehow have us break it down to cut down on their expense. Sometimes I get lazy and just put things in the garbage that could be recycled. I think of this especially when I read how much electricity could be produced from a soda can. Unreal.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Brown, Green, and Clear glass, metal cans, paper - newspaper, cardboard, paperboard. Number 1 and 2 plastics. They all go out to the curb. We actually take our alum. cans and put them separate because a guy comes by and picks them up to sell them for cash - his family is struggling.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes - paper, glass, and plastic are the main things.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• glass, plastic, cardboard, aluminum
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:15 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes, I try to recycle everything I can.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:15 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes,As much as the city I live in allows they have gotten better but there is still much more that could be done.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We get bi-weekly recycling here too- and make trips to our local Kroger to use their recycling bins in b/t pick-up weeks. Ours takes everything from newspapers, cardboard, glass, plastic- they have a center where it all gets separated. We send a lot less trash to the landfill & it just seems like the right thing to do.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 23, 2010