obama or mcain....which one will u vote for

mcain for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama. I'm tired of McSame it's time for a change.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• McCain/Palin.....I dont like BIG government trying to control everything....(like heath care) they mess everything else up beyond repair, why in the world would we want our health care to be controlled by them too????
    Anonymous

• Mcsame..thats funny...lol But I am For Mcain....Don;t think there will be any change with obama..Well that is good for us anyway..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Plus I don't wanna have to pay an arm and leg for Guns and ammo after the tax he puts on them
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I used to be for Obama but it showed me what kind of person he is when he quit his church and denies having anything to do with certain people when he's called on the carpet for it. I find it very frightening. What's the saying "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"? He is very eloquent and speaks so well that I think a person could just sit and listen...even if he's spouting the ABC's. It is disturbing. I'm disturbed that I was intrigued by him and I absolutely can not stand his wife. Btw, I don't need any bashing bc I remain anon. I don't need your hate msgs. :)
    Anonymous

• McCain For President.
    mommylovesjande

Answer by mommylovesjande at 9:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I am for Obama
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• McCain.
    meleasmom

Answer by meleasmom at 9:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Once again.. OBAMA/BIDEN
    I think I have answer this question about 10 times between yesterday and today
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• McCain/Palin got my vote.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 10:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008