Does it bother you that Fox news can no longer be considered "Fair and Balanced"

In fact, while they cry rivers over what they perceive to be

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 9:19 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• So it's ok for mainstream media to have a liberal bias but if one channel wants to have a conservative bias then we aren't allowed to call it news? wow.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes it does it bothers me that all the news channels are bias, either democratic or republician. there is no way to get unbias news these days they all want to put their own spin or opinon on what they are reporting. it saddens to that i have to weed out all the BS just to get to the core of the news. there is so much propaganda going on and most people dont even realize it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Oh, and I just want to add that I don't watch Fox news, but I think I do see a liberal bias in the other news and I think it's worse that they are allowed to be so biased and not admit it, while Fox gets attacked like crazy for being the one Channel that is from the other extreme.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• con't from original question--they cry rivers about how the mainstream media is so "liberal" and want to pretend that Fox News is still "Fair and Balanced", when it is clear that the "news" is becoming more and more biased. In fact, as some have remarked, it is harder to find the line between "news" and commentary. So, Fox "News" lovers, please continue to enjoy your programming. Let it bolster your views of the world. Just don't try to pretend that what you are watching is any less slanted than what you claim is on the other network and cable news stations. It leans so far to the right that the famous Tower in Pisa is feeling a little jealous.

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I agree with both mybella81 and laura970, all news channels are bias.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Never were and never will be

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• And to add, I will keep watching Fox News.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• They never were...

If I want news, I open my inbox... NPR, BBC, and AP ping me first thing. I won't even OPEN a link to fox, or msnbc
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

What are you considering mainstream media?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:28 AM on Aug. 23, 2010