does it matter what time of day u take ur prenantal vitamins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No. Whenever it doesn't make you sick is the best time of day lol
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• doesn't matter what time you take them. just take them. :) Some women can't take them in the morning cause it makes them feel sick, I always take mine in the morning just because it's easier for me to remember to take them.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Nope! I had to take mine in the evening during the early monthes because it made me sick!
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 9:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I take mine during lunch cuz it's the middle of the day and in my mind it's the perfect time for it.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 10:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i always takeee mineee right before i go to bed, so my morning sickness, or how i feel in the morning isn't so badd :) Goood idea ey? and the baby grows a lot at night, so the pills help =D
    Yung_mama15

Answer by Yung_mama15 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i dotn think so but i take mine same time everyday as to not forget them lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Nope. I have taken mine right before bed since my first trimester, because then I could sleep off the nausea. Now that my son is here, and I'm breastfeeding, I still take them right before bed.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My dr said that it doesnt matter when you take them but to take them at the same time every day so as not to forget to take them.
    XandersMomma07

Answer by XandersMomma07 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010