PAPER OR PLASTIC? DO YOU BAG YOUR OWN OR U LET THE CASHIER DO IT?

capemaygirl

Asked by capemaygirl at 10:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• i get the paper bags because i like to save them for the paper bag albums that i make
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• We use the cloth bags. No paper or plastic, and I will bag my own if the bagger is beating the groceries up. usually Publix and Food Lion are good about being nice to my groceries.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Plastic and I allow the cashier to bag them

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I use the cloth bags at h-e-b and i like to bag them myself. im picky about how they do it. all the cold stuff should be together! lol.
    momofalexandjj

Answer by momofalexandjj at 12:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Plastic, then donate them to the animal shelter who needs them. I bag my own if bagger isn't around.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i have a set of envirosax and after they are all full plastic cause my bf uses them to carry his lunch and we use them around the house. and i usually do unless i am still unloading the cart
    mamacharms

Answer by mamacharms at 8:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Im there with Vbruno.. neither.. cloth. and wholefoods has awesome bags for it.. and frys does too :) and they usually rehimburse you like 5Cents for every bag you recycle lol...its worth it.. not for the 5 cents but for one less baag being used and ruining society. :) yah im all for green ha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• oh and i usually do self check out i think its faster and im not lazy i can do my own work.. and u know your foods arent being damaged.
    KelsoBabeyy

• cloth bags. i dont bag my own stuff.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 12:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I just take whatever they give me and let them bag it. The store near me have baggers
    mom_interrupted

Answer by mom_interrupted at 4:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2008