Does anyone have birthday ideas for children turning 6 & 7?

In the past I've celebrated both childrens birthdays together becasue they are 17 days apart. However my daughter will be 7 and would like a sleepover. Any ideas for inexpensive birthday parties would be great. Is 7 an appropriate age for a sleepover?

Sweetie564

Asked by Sweetie564 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my dd is 7 and i think the kids would have fun one of her friends had a sleep over party .but if you do a sleep over party you would most likely have to do 2 different parties for the 2 kids unless you have his party during the day then her sleep over at night .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• 7 is a good age to have a sleepover, I would do it it will be fun.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We didn't do sleepovers until 9, but if you feel 7 is OK then it is. Have some popcorn. Watch a movie. It could be fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If your daughter is mature enough then a sleepover is a great idea. I would suggest makeovers- hair and nails, build your own english muffin pizzas and then a tub of popcorn and a movie.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2010