PAIN!

For the last two or three days, I have had lower right abdominal pain when I sleep and for a couple of hours after I'm awake and moving. It isn't unbearable, and I can re-position myself to feel perfectly fine. I don't have any other symptoms. I'm 30 weeks pregnant. I do feel the baby moving. I have an OB appt later in the week so I'm hesitant to go in now. What do you think is the problem? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was frequently uncomfortable when I was pregnant, and sometimes it was slightly painful. If the pain is extreme though, I would at least put in a call. You don't have to go in to find out if it's something that needs to be checked out right away, or can wait til later this week. Good luck.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 9:52 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i am thinking the baby is resting ona nerve ending and when you move arounda nd move your body differently the baby shifts. but honeslty i would call your OB, there is no shame in being concerned.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• im 33 week and i get pain all the time i recently went to doctor they told me its the baby but i feel her moving all the time

good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• The thing w/babies, you never know exactly what their pressing on. If it keeps up, for peace of mind, I'd give the Dr. a call, that's why he's there.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I agree with Sati. When I was pregnant with my son, he was always laying on nerves and it was so uncomfortable.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Maybe a muscle cramp. You should definately tell your doctor just to rule out that it's anything to be concerned about.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010