• In the Spotlight:

sorry still stressed

im still stressing over the twin possibily, How can a yolk sac be confused as a baby. at 7 to 8 weeks the sac and or head is the same size as the babys head. would any one think this is normal and with all the research i have been doing so far the yolk sacs look more like a ring. This does not. it looks like another head toward the bottom of the baby. None of the other pictures show a real clear picture like i saw with the other kiddos. Its just a messed up blob and im pregnant and hormonal and that lady really didnt do me any favors today.

ambernicole531

Asked by ambernicole531 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OOOOH! that would be exciting, and overwhelming.... I keep worrying I am having twins at times too, but no confirmation even near what you might have been given... wait till you are 16 weeks and pay for a 4d; then you can know for sure without dealing with the same moronic ultrasound tech....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• What a blessing that would be...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You can actually go get a 3D ultrasound early, but that's what I would do to find out.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• you know what just occured to me.. it was a 3d machine and i didnt get a freaking 3d pic. now the hormones are raging lol
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• HAHAHA@ ambernicole531.... I understand completely; you might end up getting another one just for the simple fact that this is up in the air that you might have twins, the doctor is definitely going to want to confirm that. My only concern with that is that you will most likely get the same idiot that did this one.... :(
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008