Anyones kids born on the same day?

I dont mean twins! my dd's 1st bday is this thursday and I am 38 1/2 weeks preggers and I'm worried that they will be born on the same day, so I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone or themselves that are born on a siblings birthday (not twins!)? Just curious.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Not on the same day, but my Mom had kids born on March 25th, 27, and 28th. She calls them fathers day babies :P
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 10:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well my older 2 have birthdays on the 20th and 27th in the same month, and #3 was born on my birthday.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:37 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No but My first baby was born the day after my husbands birthday, and my second son was conceived the week of both their birthdays the following year. lol I told my husband.. I hope you aren't expecting anything the next few years for your birthday, as it seems I only give him children for his birthdays! hahaha Its a cool story tho. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My sister has a daughter and a son, three years apart, both born in February, only a couple weeks. apart. She loves it! Personally, I wouldn't, but she says it's convenient because they share a birthday party, and she only has to go shopping for presents once a year.

Either way, even if yours are born on the same day, they are still a blessing. The might enjoy combined birthday parties when they're older.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 3:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My birthday is July 4th and my sister's is July 3rd, but we are 6 yrs apart. We always hated sharing a birthday cake. Didn't have too many parties growing up, but when we did they were usually a few days after because of the holiday weekend.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2010