Does it drive you nuts when someone posts best answer or says this needs to be best answer?

I know it's dumb but it really bugs me. Especially because it's usually in question that they are against everyone and one person comes along and agrees. If you want to pick best answer start your question! That's what votes are for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• no, little things dont bother me like that. I got real world problems that I need to worry about:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• not at all. i usually take that to mean if they had posted the ?, that would be their pick. sometimes i wish i could do extra vote-ups on someone's response...it'd be the same!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:02 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Not in any way... It is simply a comment, or declaration stating that the individual felt the answer was either applicable, or appropriate/helpful in some way.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No,they're just being silly and light hearted.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Please pick me for Best answer!!! Just kidding, I have no idea what you are talking about! But have a great day!! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• ya I don't give it any thought. Other stuff to worry about
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I haven't even noticed that, if I had I don't think it would bother me. Honestly, I might purposely NOT choose their answer as best answer then, unless the answer was a really really good one.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:19 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow! That was really badly written! Not enough sleep for me last night...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I know it's dumb to be annoyed by! I have real life problems too. Tons of them. Which is probably why I'm in a constant state of annoyance right now...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yeah, it bugs me a little. I don't like cliques and that's what that's all about, gaining support and recognition for one of their 'own.' But that's not going to sway me into giving the vote to them unless it truly deserves it.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010